THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

The PERFECT Valentine's Day Gift!

The PERFECT Valentine's Day gift for her or him! Click the image above to order it from Amazon.com, and get it in time for V-Day tomorrow :o)

Here are a few reviews from those who have seen it, lifted from Amazon.com where you can read each full review:

A beautiful movie... I loved this movie. At times I was shouting at the characters. I love that it was simple and really forgot that it was a movie cause it seemed so real. Read more
Published 20 days ago by Paulette Wiley

Excellent! I was asked to view this movie and I'm glad I did! I purchased the movie here on Amazon and it became the talk among my friends. Read more
Published 1 month ago by Cush the First

I found the film "Beautiful Things" very interesting and very realistic. I didn't know until I watched the director's commentary afterwards that these were actors! Read more
Published 1 month ago by A Christian's Review

A play about relationships... Most films are variations of the "Boy meets girl, boy struggles with girl and boy eventually wins back girl" theme, but, few exist as imaginative and stylish as Beautiful Things... Read more
Published 11 months ago by Claire N

Here's a trailer. You can see more on YouTube.



SO, what are you waiting for? Click the image above to order it from Amazon.com, and get it in time for V-Day tomorrow! You won't be disappointed :o)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Ah, shameless self-promotion at work again.

    :) LOL

    Er, Blogger changes their comment interface like, every six minutes.

    Tee hee hee

  2. The Obenson Report said...
     

    Indeed... indeed... So, um... did you buy it?

Post a Comment