THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

'Hancock' - The Abridged Version! HAHA!

Those guys at Cracked.com and The Editing Room have deconstructed another Hollywood script for us; this time it's Hancock! It's a little too late I think, since it would have been much more timely if they posted it around the film's release date; but, whatever... it's still pretty damn funny!

I already posted my thoughts on Hancock, which you can read HERE; or my popular review of the original 1996 Vincent Ngo penned screenplay, when it was called, Tonight He Comes, which you can read HERE.

So, without wasting any more precious time, I give you Cracked.com's (courtesy of The-Editing-Room) - If Hancock Was 10 Times Shorter and 100 Times More Honest

0 comments:

Post a Comment