THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

Someone's Already Read Tarantino's 'Inglorious Bastards' Script...

And the crowd goes wild...!!!

CLICK HERE TO GET A COPY OF THE SCRIPT!

The good folks over at New York Magazine's Vulture section got their hands on Quentin Tarantino's 165-page script for his WWII epic, Inglorious Bastards, and read, reviewed and posted their thoughts on the NY Mag website for all the world to see. To say that they like the screenplay would be an understatement.

The review starts with this: "We’ve got Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Inglorious Bastards’ script... and it is exactly as batshit over-the-top insane as we hoped..."

And it finishes with this: "If anyone is crazy enough to fund it, this movie is gonna be awesome."

Well then... I guess I might have to get over my Tarantino aversions and gear up to see this, which Brad Pitt is supposedly in talks to star in! But I need more... I hope I can somehow get my hands on the screenplay as well so that I can review it on this blog.

If you want to read all that comes between the above start and finish, follow the link below!

SOURCE: NY MAGAZINE'S INGLORIOUS BASTARDS SCRIPT REVIEW

0 comments:

Post a Comment