THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

Trailer - 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'

Ok. I admit it. I've read one or two Harry Potter books since inception. I've even seen all the movie adaptations too. Yeah, I know... shameful, right?

No - not really, so sue me or get over it :o)

Below is the just released teaser trailer for the next film in the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which hits theatres in November. Obviously, as Potter ages, each successive film grows darker in atmosphere. An R-rated Harry Potter movie might not be completely out of the question, sometime down the road... ok... probably not.

Watch Harry as he begins his sixth year at Hogwarts, while Lord Voldemort wreaks havoc throughout Britain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment