THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

P. Diddy: Gas Prices So High, I Can't Fuel My Private Jet

What an ass! To act so carelessly about an issue that's affecting millions of people quite adversely - people who would love to have $200,000 in their bank accounts to fuel their private jets; some who are barely able to pay for life's most basic necessities for themselves and their families - is ignorant and unfortunate, regardless of whether he is being serious or if he's joking! I've never really been able to stand Sean Combs and his various antics, and this certainly doesn't help win me over (not that he gives a shit). He just strikes me as a rather clueless, pretentious hack!

4 comments:

  1. Invisible Woman said...
     

    ya think?

  2. DWP said...
     

    I wish he'd just go away permanently. He irks me.

  3. The Wendilicious Wonder said...
     

    Oh, wow... Breaking news.

    *yawn*

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    He such a smart man

Post a Comment