THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

TRAILER - Dance Flick

trailer
Apparently, the Wayans brothers still think they're funny... and, apparently, some studio executives still believe so as well, because they continue to give the brothers money to make these horrible, horrible spoofs!


Here's the trailer for the next one titled, Dance Flick. I'm sure you can guess what it's spoofing based on the title alone.

Paramount Pictures will release the film on August 6, 2009. I pray that it bombs!

7 comments:

  1. Invisible Woman said...
     

    "I pray that it bombs!"

    You ain't said nothin' but a word brother--I was thinking the exact same thought the other day, for reals!

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    "Pray that it bombs?"

    Surely you jest! Looking at this trailer, you may see a tired, needlessly-made turd by a couple of ineffectual, unfunny hacks. But what I see...is a Best Picture candidate in the making, my friends.

  3. The Obenson Report said...
     

    Surely YOU jest, my friend!

    I'll be looking for it on your 2009 year-end "best of the year" list :o)

  4. Invisible Woman said...
     

    @v-knowledge: Kam Williams, is that you?

    LOL!

  5. Unknown said...
     

    Marlon Wayans so much potential yet you keep proving me wrong

  6. The Obenson Report said...
     

    I never thought he really had any real potential... but I've only seen him in a few things... and they've been mostly forgettable.

  7. Anonymous said...
     

    What about "Requiem for a Dream"? I wouldn't call that a forgettable film. Granted, it's more of an ensemble piece, but Marlon did show an inkling of acting potential.

    "Dungeons & Dragons", now THAT is something to be forgotten.

Post a Comment